Mycoplasma Pneumoniae More Condition_symptoms CONFUSED ABOUT ANSWER TO EBV QUESTION?

CONFUSED ABOUT ANSWER TO EBV QUESTION? - mycoplasma pneumoniae more condition_symptoms

I received the diagnosis of CFS and Fibro - A few years later, Lyme disease (with three co-infections )........ oh, well fermentans and Mycoplasma pneumoniae. Recently diagnosed with MGUS ..
Over the past 12 years I by experts in both the SFC had and still have Lyme informed EBV reactivation. The doctor responded to this contagious disease is not possible? Or should I not read correctly?
I would like to clarify. Sometimes I have said, it is activated again, I feel even worse - so much so that he hardly move or to the head from the pillow. Usually takes a month or more - sometimes 3 months, then I am beginning to feel a little better, only one or two years later.
Thank you to everyone who can answer this question. II understand that there is apparently no treatment or may Valcyte, although there are still experimental.

1 comments:

Yahzmin (US) [weaving] said...

I was diagnosed with EBV 20 years ago. It took 2 years for the first time I was told that it can be reactivated, it should be always well rested and eat regularly, can not stress too much, or it is reactivated. For about 18 years, it worked, although I have some problems when different strains of Lyme-2-D to 3 years (yes, you can become infected if they had a different strain). But then, was the last year, I am quite stressed - and BAM! EBV again. It took 4 months and a pro-biotic as Align served to make my return to form. Last September, but was struck again, luckily only a few weeks.

Even though I really do not, or talked to my doctor originally infectitious disease was diagnosed 20 years ago (yes,is still there!), I'll do if this happens again. But I know what I say.

Post a Comment