How Many Members Does The Average Gym Have How Many Words Does An Average 20 Month Old Know?

How many words does an average 20 month old know? - how many members does the average gym have

I think my son is very advanced, but I do not know if it's only because I am his father.

He turned 20 months. Old and spoke in sentences.

Daddy, where are you?
Aunt Kasi what are you doing?
Where are you going?
I come to you.

He answers questions like "Where's Mama?" The work will show it is.

He knows a lot of one word:

Elephant, dog, dog, cat, cats, frogs, snakes, birds, insects ...

Wash grooming, sitting outside, walking, jumping, hopping, you come here ...

Truck, car, bus, plane, train, boat, tractor ...

During the journey, said when he saw the vehicles over.

Even if I were in a street by a family membereven your house, says his name, for like 7 different places.

And this is only part of what he said ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment