Communication Quotes From The Bible Help I Need A Bible Quote!?

Help I need a bible quote!? - communication quotes from the bible

I have a mission, how the culture affects the communication in May, and how culturally sensitive counseling with the client. Can you help me, a good Bible verse in my introduction, or almost the ... in every part of my text.

I did not read the Tower of Babel and can not find a good line, but if you have a different translation, which sounds impressive ... Please let me know! Thank you!

Oh, and if more or less let me know which version is impressed by his work!

3 comments:

David N said...

A cultural advisor sensitivity does not use the Bible now for the fact that his client may have been educated in another faith.

Worse yet, the client was raised in a Christian home / Jew, where s / year was hit in the head of religion could be what is causing the problem first.
.

Mariah said...

Look in the Book of Proverbs ... There are many verses often quoted. Psalms also ... Psalm 23, perhaps? Here, the term "the valley of the shadow of death, comes" from ... And you see BibleGateway.com. It has all the translations and different versions ...

go redwings said...

Pro 12:15 The way of a fool is right in their own eyes, but listens to advice is wise.

Post a Comment