Nova Walkers Please Help! Is A Work At Home Data Entry Position For Terra Nova Clothing Legit?

Please Help! Is a work at home data entry position for Terra Nova Clothing legit? - nova walkers

I have my resume online. Monday, contacted by e-mail from a man named David Walker, Pompano Beach, Florida, near a plant in the data entry position at home. I had to set up a Yahoo Mail for an interview. The name is Terra Nova-style, somewhere in London. The man said he was instructed, and I start the training next week. Today, I turned to my account with my current employer.
Is that legitimate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are working in the household, the need to earn an income in the long run, to take part in this program. Make a very good income for you every month. You can find more information you can get the link below.

Anonymous said...

I read a lot about it and also an offer for this position. From what I can tell, they are wrong and couterfiet send commands. Check out this link for information on other caregivers.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=58518348666&topic=12471 Many people speak, David M. Walker, and how it is false. Check it out.

Post a Comment