Euro Credit Card What Is The Real Deal When You Pay With A Euro Credit Card In The US?

What is the real deal when you pay with a euro credit card in the US? - euro credit card

I pay for my classes online, but since my credit card euro, I'm waiting for the USD / EUR exchange at low of 1.43 and 1.47 in place so that I can do most of my money.
My question is:
If the online payment to my school with a credit card to take account of the real exchange rate now, or does it take?

My question is clear?

Thank you for your answers.

1 comments:

Ed Atun said...

The card company has the right, the rules that they want to set the exchange rate. For them, it is wise, at a pace that it is profitable for the change. You are not in the business for a currency.
So you will not receive a payment in euro by the United States with a credit card broadband. Try to work on any other payment to the school. Most accepted, reviewed, provided they have submitted 30 days in advance so that you can delete it ..

Post a Comment