Reptile Clip Art Do You Think That's It's Cruel To Keep A Bird In A Cage Or Clip It's Wings?

Do you think that's it's cruel to keep a bird in a cage or clip it's wings? - reptile clip art

I bought a rose crowned Conure a few months and the wings were cut by the owner of the animal. But my grandmother thought it was cruel to do so. I have the following speech. Do you agree with me?
I personally think that is not clip the wings of a bird's cruel at all. Now depends on the case. If you have a "domestic" birds that are left out of the cage, I think it's a good idea because the bird does not fly through the door to fly, and if the birds in order, he said. I think it's better, the wings of the string to the leg in the cage, the right is clip? Also clip the wings of a bird is not bad. The springs are made of keratin, the same material as human hair and nails, reptiles and fish scales and are made of whalebone. It does not hurt your hair or nails, cut right? And a bird, the left is out of the cage is a lot of excersise, is not it?
But what about the little finches, canaries, which can not be abandoned? That was the question he was asked. I said that Real MadridThe mind just because the birds are flying around, looking for food and escape predators. The need, not in captivity, is not it? Their food is always where you can find, and if you have a fairly large cage, he can fly around a lot. Also, some people can fly their young birds. Do I have if I had a pair of zebra finches, and they seemed very happy to live in a cage. And keep the little birds in cages in order to raise them as pets to live in cages and a slow metabolism for their "less active in developing" lifestyle in comparison with wild birds.
So, what is your opinion on this subject? Do you think it is cruel to keep a bird in a cage or clip their wings?

0 comments:

Post a Comment